Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Installment of Fall Classes

It's hard to believe August is here. Seems like only yesterday I was writing about New Year's Goals. Well, whether we like it or not, the hot month of August is upon us. That means we're over halfway done with 2010. I think that's a good time to re-evaluate where we've been the last 7 months and how we want to finish the year. So, maybe this is a good segway into bringing up fall classes? You'll have noticed the first session of fall classes is up. You can sign up for the LCC classes by calling 439-4360 and you can email me (froehlich.mandy@gmail.com) if you prefer to exercise at the Pinnacle location.


As for me, my pregnancy is going well. I've been fortunate to continue my exercise regimen of 12 miles, 2 strength sessions and a yoga/prenatal yoga class each week. My hope is to finish out the year in this or a similar fashion. As for training, I'll be finishing out the year with classes. I think the second session runs through mid-December. Then I'll take a little time off to have a baby and remember what it's like to operate off little sleep. As it's something I don't do well, I need my 8-10 hours per night to feel best.

No comments: