Sunday, December 28, 2008

Client of the Month: Jenn

One client that's really stood out to me this month is Jenn. I've only been working with Jenn for a couple of months but she's really come a long ways in such a short period of time. Here's the wonderful things I've noticed that she does.

1. She does her assignments. (YAY-Happy Trainer!)
2. She eats right but is also honest with me about when she doesn't.
3. Jenn researches herself. I love this about her! It's so important for people to find out things on their own.
4. She's lost over 15 pounds in the couple months we've been working out together!
5. She accepts my help but yet doesn't use me as a crutch. She does it all on her own and I know she'll go all the way because she has this concept.
6. She's just like all of us, she balances work, being a wife and working as a mother of a toddler.
7. She never makes excuses.
8. I don't ever have to tell her to do something twice.
9. She's got a great attitude and outlook on life.
10. She knows what she wants and she's going for it!

Way to go Jenn, you've done an amazing job...keep up the great work!

No comments: