Saturday, July 26, 2008

A couple of "Little Things"

The other weekend my husband and I went to see the movie, Wanted. We're nuts for fast-paced, action thrillers so, naturally we really enjoyed the flick. The best part of the movie is this song. In my opinion, it's a great one for the ipod during workouts.

The Little Things


On another note, the other day I took the REAL AGE TEST from Dr. Oz. I am 8 years younger than my actual age. Even with my sweet tooth!! He has a couple of really good "eye openers" that I would encourage you to check out.

The RealAge Test

RealAge Nutrition Health Assessment

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Ok now you are really young. That is so great. Boy do I feel old.

Kathy said...

Mandy,

I recently retook the real age test, and I have become 2.5 years younger. woo hoo. 2.5 years in 4 months. not too bad. :) believe it or not one of the things it told me to do was tone down my workouts. :) I had to laugh, because that is not happening.