Thursday, July 24, 2008

Client of the Month: Mary

The July "Client of the Month," is Mary. I truly love Mary. I've been working with her for some time now and think she's just an all-around great gal.
And here's why I think this:

1. She's really made her lifestyle one of the picture of health. She incorporates this aspect into daily living.
2. Mary's always on the go (she's retired and does lots of fun traveling around the world) however, she doesn't ever make that an excuse not to exercise. She'll find a 5K race or take some workouts with her to exercise on her own.
3. I say very often that I learn just as much from my clients as they might learn from me, well this is really true with Mary. She's always on the lookout for different books or articles on various health topics and always shares with me and the group what she's learned. For that I will always be grateful.
4. She's so welcoming and encouraging to everyone in the group. It's so refreshing to have her smiling face at class as she's so kind to everyone she meets.
5. This is so cheesy of me to say but I love that Mary has favorite exercises. She loves the pike-to-plank exercise we do on the ball and always gets excited when I tell the group that's what we're going to do next.
6. Mary is always so happy to do any new funky exercise I ask of her. Actually she's normally very excited to try.
7. One of my favorite moments: when Mary attempted and conquered a somersault.
8. Another favorite moment: the broomstick trick. Mary, you might have to bring this back to the group and show off your skills. It's very impressive.
9. I love Mary's desire to be healthy and learn all she can about implementing health and fitness into her daily routine.
10. Yes, Mary is a real person who's positive outlook on life and cheery personality attracts many to follow in her footsteps.

WAY TO GO MARY!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I just love Mary too. She is always so encouraging to me! She never fails to make a comment about my hard work or how I look. The other day she made a comment about how big my t-shirts are getting. :) (Yes, I need to replace or take them in.) I just love her love of life. I hope I can be half as energetic as she is at her age.