Monday, October 4, 2010

Motivation Monday: Keepin' On

Man, today I really have nothing....except a baby bump!  Life lately has been all about organizing, getting things ready for the baby and just keepin' on.  At 26 weeks hunger has been RAVENOUS.  I'll admit I've kept it together thus far.  I've stuck with my exercise plans (which I don't intend to end) and eaten pretty darn okay (especially if I compare it with the previous pregnancy).  But I'm getting H-U-N-G-R-Y now and the baby is growing and kicking tons and I'm getting bigger.  All things that need to happen but I have this feeling the next 14 weeks are going to be much harder than the last 26.

So my motivation for today is to keep on moving along.  Even if today is harder than yesterday-fight and don't quit!  And no you don't need something sweet to make it all better, maybe what you need is a more structured plan (yes, I'm talking to myself).  Sweets for me have been ridiculous and for some reason I think I'm entitled to them. 

So, where are you at in this point of your journey?  Is today harder than yesterday?  Has the past week been harder than the previous?  Accept that it's hard and move on.  Create a plan and know in your heart, mind and soul that you will have more hard days.  We have to learn how to accept the hard days.  Make a plan now that you will never give up...ever!  Make a promise to yourself that you're in this healthy lifestyle journey for good and don't look back!

No comments: