Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Growing...

I do feel like I've been out of touch a bit. There's a good reason too. It has to do with the little person growing inside my belly. Yup, I'm pregnant with my second child and due January 11th. We're really excited as it's taken a lot longer than we expected to be here. Although, I preach that everything's a process right? I've been forced to listen to my own advice for longer than I'd like. At any rate, I'm doing well. Nausea is still hanging around but hopefully will be bye-bye soon enough since I've just entered the second trimester. As for training plans, my intention is to train through mid-December. I'll take a little break and then be back by March.

3 comments:

G! said...

Congratulations!!

Terry said...

Mandy--

I am so excited for you and your growing family. Congratulations!! I hope you feel great for the rest of this wonderful time in your life.

Terry

kristine said...

CONGRATS!!!!