Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Going Through the Motions

Goodness! I've been really horrible at blogging lately. I think it's because I haven't really been up to anything. Normally when I write about something it's because it's a loud noise inside of me that desperately needs to get out. After reflecting on the last week I've noticed I've just been going through the motions of living. That's exactly what I never want to do! I always want there to be something remarkable that I feel the need to let everyone know.

Since I like sharing remarkable things, I want to share this total body workout I did yesterday.

BOSU Work
Biceps Curls
Squats
Crunches
Overhead Presses
Squat Hold
V-Sit Hold
Side Lateral Raises
Back Lunges off
V-Sit Hold with Twist
Front Raises
Wide Leg Squat
Plank (elbows on BOSU)
Repeat Twice (30 second each exercise)

More Strength: 2 max sets
Push ups
Pull ups
Roll ups (abs)
Out and in (abs)
Pike to plank on ball
Lat Pulldown Machine
Triceps Pressdown
Triceps Dips on Bench

Then in light of "just going through the motions" I want to state that this can be true of exercise. I tell my clients over and over to control their movements. I know this is a no-brainer but at the same time it's easy to go through the motions and not realize it....just like I did for the past week!

No comments: