Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Learning to Fly

Every time I look at this picture I laugh a little on the inside.  It's a perfect picture for what happened.  I felt like a little kid.  I also felt like a complete idiot because all the moves and exercises were completely foreign.  But I had a playful attitude and had a lot of fun experimenting.

In preparing for 12 Adventures in 2012 I went to an aerial yoga class.  It was a blast. So much of a blast that I want to get some fabric to hang in my living room.  We'll see if Aaron goes for that.  I'll keep you updated! :-)  In the meantime, I'm still working on that list and happy I tried out an adventure.  It makes me even that much more excited for 2012 and all the fun that will be had! 

Think about joining me...please!  Make your own list, maybe even start a blog for the adventures and then at the end of the year you can make a book about what you did.  How fun would that be?!  Think about it.  Your list will look completely different than mine and that's awesome.  Just make sure to share it with me!

No comments: