Monday, November 24, 2008

Week 2 In Review: 100 Push Up Program

Yup, still very much dislike push ups. Maybe by the end of this program, I'll have a better feeling about them. It's so nice to be able to do the push up workout with my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, because when the weekend comes I find it much more difficult to be motivated. Possibly, it could be the fact that my dear husband acts as my trainer. I really dislike this! Although a motivating man, he mostly smirks during each and every one of my 120 second breaks, loving the fact that he doesn't have to do them. That's okay, in 4 more weeks I'll be able to do more push ups than him....how embarrassing that will be for him! HA! (As you might have guessed, my husband doesn't read my blog:)

I have to report, I'm 1/4 of the way there! I did 25 toe push ups tonight.

Note: It's much easier to do lots of push ups when exahaling on the up and pulling the belly button in.

No comments: