Thursday, September 25, 2008

Client Couple of the Month: Karen and Mark

This month, "Client of the Month" is a little different. I'm honoring Karen and Mark, a married couple I've been training for over two years. Well, technically I've been training Karen for over two years. Mark came along a handful of months later. It's an ideal situation-I love that both Karen and Mark are on the same page with exercise and being healthy all-around. There's so many reasons this great couple is worthy of this award.

1. They are always willing to try a new exercise...as weird and awkward as it might seem.
2. The both complete their exercise assignments on their own. They are of the few people that exercise on their own regularly.
3. They are active together. When they aren't completing my "assignments" they rollerblade together when the weather is nice. How awesome is that!?
4. They are always working to improve. I think they are both in wonderful shape, however they both work hard at it and continue to challenge themselves.
5. Nope, they never complain!
6. They ask questions. I love this about them as they always want to learn more. Many times they stump me and I have to get back to them on whatever it is they are inquiring about. They are truly interested in this for the long haul.
7. They both have amazingly positive attitudes.
8. They are great listeners. When we meet I tweak little things here and there. They listen to the changes and work hard to implement them into the exercises they are doing.
9. They work hard and play hard. I love the fact that they vacation together and get away from "reality" on a regular basis. I think this balance is what it's all about.
10. They are about the nicest people ever! Along with a great work ethic, both Karen and Mark are genuinely nice. I am so lucky to get to work with such kind people.

No comments: