Monday, August 11, 2008

Plug


Of course, every now and again I will promote one of my programs...and this is a good one!

This Fall I'm excited to announce the debut of "Group Personal Training for Women"

This small group training especially for women offers everything a one-on-one trainer gives but in a small group setting with support, encouragement and laughter. Workouts are actually FUN but offer a challenge. The class is jam-packed with everything you need to be successful in obtaining your weight-loss/health goals. We'll start every session off by getting your baseline measurements, body fat along with some fitness testing to see where we need to go. From there you'll be equipped with motivation and accountability each time we meet. You'll even receive my suggestions for "out-of-class" exercises to maximize your results putting you on a fast track to weight loss. Most of my clients see 1-2 pounds per week of weight loss if they do everything I suggest-as it's all about the follow through! This class is also perfect for "leaning up" as a majority of the class is designed as a females weight training program.

Classes begin September 2nd and meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at either 9:30am or 5:40pm. I would suggest signing up early as I anticipate these classes to fill up quickly!

You'll have to go to the Liberty Community Center in order to sign up but to view the class, click here.

Feel free to email me with any questions.
froehlich.mandy@gmail.com

Stayed Tuned: find out what FEAR really means later this week

Have a Happy Monday!!!!

No comments: