Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Client of the Month: Johnna

This is something I'm just beginning. So many of my clients amaze me day after day so I felt that this is a way I can recognize what I observe. Therefore, each month I will be on the lookout for that person that goes above and beyond my expectations and then blog about them.

The first "Client of the Month," is Johnna. I could literally go on and on about her but I want to point out some things that stand out to me about Johnna-things that I LOVE.

1. She's lost 122 pounds!
2. She never makes an excuse and I can honestly say I've never heard her complain when I ask her to do some new, weird, challenging exercise. Secretly, I think she likes it!
3. She has drive and determination. She's working to complete a 1/2 marathon in SF this fall with the group. Not only that-she's already completed a couple 5K's and an 8K which lately seems to be cake for her!
4. She's inspiring to others. She can relate to many people and give them hope because she's been where they are sitting.
5. She's resourceful. She always has some new health recipe or snack that's very tasty and low in calories.
6. She has a Type-A personality. I love this because she's always tracking her miles and counting her calories. Literally there hasn't been a week that's gone by where she couldn't tell me off the top of her head how many miles she's walked and how many calories she's eaten.
7. She doesn't miss a session. If she's in town-she'll be there. I love how she makes fitness a top priority in her life.
8. She's constantly challenging herself. Not to mention the 5 and 8K's she's completed in the last couple of months-she also attends a yoga class once a week along with getting at least two hours a week of training in with me as well as all the walking she does on her own.
9. She's one of the nicest, sweetest people you will ever meet. Very compassionate and talented at what she does for a living.
10. The best part-I didn't fabricate or make any of this up! She's a real living, breathing person that's come a long way and is doing a fantastic job!

WAY TO GO JOHNNA!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for honoring my journey on your blog. You keep me moving, focused on my big goals and remind me of the importance of my mini-goals every week. I couldn't (and wouldn't want to) do this without you!