Friday, March 14, 2008

Why I love my job....

Where do I even begin? I have the most wonderful clients...I always have. I can honestly say I look forward to meeting with ALL my clients, my job is one of the greatest highlights of my week. This week has been no different. Monday I took on a new client, Kathy, and let me just tell you she has amazed me. She has worked her tail off...cut down DRASTICALLY her mountain dew intake as well as done everything I've asked (that always gets a person on my good side:). Her goal is to lose 150 pounds and this week marked her first week of her weight loss journey. I think this is a great idea-she started a blog to journal her thoughts, feelings, battles, triumphs and whatever else is going on in her life. I think this is a great motivational tool for her to stay on course plus it's a great way to keep track of where she's come from and where she ends up. If you are interested, here's her blog address:

CATHY'S BLOG

I would encourage anyone who thinks this is a semi-good idea to start a blog of their own. It's FREE! The best part...you can start one and not tell anyone the address. Then if you like how it's going you can share it with me and I will honor you by writing some great things about you along with sharing the link to everyone that reads here.

No comments: