Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wonder Wednesday: Sunrise and Sunset

The beginning of the day starts like this nowadays.  Try it with an open mind.  It's really good!  I should clarify too that the shake gets me through the first half of the day from around 8am-noon.  It's really made all the difference in the almost month that I've changed to this kind of a shake I've lost over 2% body fat and feel really great.   

50g of fresh spinach
1 scoop whey isolate protein
1/2 oz. walnuts
2T Flax seed
1T chia seed
1/4c dry oats
1/2 c mixed berries
1 orange or apple--I use an apple
1T raw honey--optional
1/2 c ff cottage cheese
1/2 c ff plain greek yogurt
--Add as much or as few cups of water and blend
725 cal. 64protein

The day ends with half an avacado worked into each dinner.  Avacados are packed with nutrients and help reduce belly fat.  Promise.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

725 calories for breakfast? Is that a single serving?

Mandy said...

Yes Kelly, its for breakfast and a morning snack. It takes me right up until lunch. By dinner I'm not even all that hungry. It's a nice change from being starved for carbs right before bedtime. Remember, to get different results...try something different!! :-)