Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wonder Wednesday: When I Grow Up

This sums up my training philosophy . Got to love pinterest for finding a picture that depicts all the ideas I have in my head about growing up healthy.  Because a picture of strength and flexibility far outweighs skinny fat in my mind.  Remember, there is so much more than the number on the scale.  Researchers (and just plain common sense) are finding that how much a person weighs is not an accurate assessment of health. Rather, what can you do with your body?!?!  Because, contrary to popular belief, age doesn't mean a darn thing.  I love the headline, 100 year old man runs marathon, what have you done today? And this comes out right after a woman gave birth 7 hours after running a marathon.  See, I wasn't so crazy after all!

No comments: