Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yay, Good News!

Wahoo!  Confirmed in this article that summarizes a study made up of 255 women ages 40-60 found that women who exercise at moderate levels were happier and were more likely to continue working out than peers who exercised more intensely.  Proof!  I love it but because this is the way I think.  If it leaves us feeling happy we're more likely to continue.  So when we're talking about incredibly random things during my small group training classes; we're able to talk and laugh (not easily might I add) while exercising which means we're at the right exertion point in order to want to do it again.  Interesting note too, these ladies in the small group training sessions are consistent.  They show up....and they keep showing up.  Consistency!

I love research that disproves what the vast majority falsely believes as accurate.

No comments: