Friday, December 17, 2010

Book 18: The Impact! Total Plan

I've been ranting about this book for quite some time now, The Impact! Body Plan  by Todd Durkin takes the prize for my favorite book this year. 


Why do I love this book so much?  Why does it get 1st place out of 20 books?  The reason is simple, it's the complete package.  Durkin is a world-class motivator and educator.  I am a motivator, my career requires me to feed myself inspiration to share with others.  He motivated a motivator.  I am an educator, my career requires me to educate my clients of the why.  He educated an educator. 
 
The book includes a very detailed 10 week workout plan.  One I'm chomping at the bit to get started as soon as I can.  It's also packed with quotes and education you'd get from a personal trainer course.  I've encouraged all my clients to read the book, buy the book and have it in your house as a reference.  I'd tell anyone the same.  Durkin created a must read!

No comments: