Monday, November 1, 2010

Motivation Monday: Single Digits

That was this client's plan: eat less and move more.  It's nothing fancy and when people asked her what she did to lose half her body weight that's her response.  She eats less and moves more.  I just had to share a snippet of her story for this week's motivation Monday.  I hope it only encourages you that if this gal did it, so can you.  What are you waiting for?  Move more and eat less.  Figure out a way to get more movement and less calories each day and watch what happens.  You will shrink yourself.  It will be a gradual thing and it's nothing flashy but she lost weight and has kept it off for years.  Don't go the short cut route, learn to eat better and eat less and learn to move your body.

Here's her story:
These are my new jeans! They fit and I can still breathe when they are zipped.


When we first met, I wore a 22 or 24. I had owned some 26/28 clothes. I wore a 12 or 14 when I graduated high school. I don't remember ever wearing a single digit size in jeans. Wow!!

No comments: