Friday, May 15, 2009

Wishy Washy

It's sooooo hard for me to disclose what I eat to the world. I know it's a good thing to go outside my comfort zone but it doesn't make the process any easier. Some of you may have noticed that the eat with mandy link now only allows invited readers. I go back and forth and back and forth about this. I would LOVE to share my food with everyone but some days feel it's such a private thing...and then I feel I will definitely be judged. After all, I am a trainer. I'm suppose to be the strong one that's a perfect eater all the time. Of course, I'm not and by no means ever advertise myself as such. It's just a stereotype I put on myself. Anyway tonight, after a horrible day of eating, I've decided to once again allow the public to view my food journal. This will probably only be a limited time thing as I'm sure tomorrow I'll feel the need to make it private again. Arg!

No comments: