Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eat with Mandy

Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law I've been consistently writing down what I eat everyday for almost the past two months. It has also been something I've required all my clients to do. When they do this...funny thing, something crazy happens...they lose weight! Anyway, I've been emailing a group my food journal each day in exchange with their food journal but yesterday had a thought that seemed just right for this type A obsessive personality; a food blog.

My initial thought was to keep it private as it's SO hard for me to open this part of my life up to the world but now, at least for the time-being, I'm going to have it open to whoever wants to read it.

Disclaimer: My specialty is in EXERCISE not nutrition. Read with caution and don't count it as an example to follow by any means, this area of my life will most likely always be a work in progress.

To visit the blog click here.

No comments: