Friday, January 4, 2008

Welcome 2008!

It's here whether we like it or not, hello 2008! Another January, another do-over, another new beginning or whatever you want to call it. Have you made your resolutions for this year? Or better yet, did you keep last years? I don't believe I made one for 2007 but I have a couple I'll share for 2008...but only if you do too! Post your resolutions in the comments section, I would love to hear what you have in mind for yourself and how you're going to keep that commitment. This way we can have a self check mid-way through the year.

Mandy's Resolutions:
1) Participate in a running/walking race each month-yes, that's 12 races for 2008!
2) Take more deep breaths (patience and relaxation)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My resolutions:

1. Be able to surf when I go to Hawaii in June

2. Eat better all the time, not just during the week

Mandy-What run are you doing in Feb?