Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Tracking

Had to share these target $1 finds. First up is this food tracker.





Food journaling is one of the best ways to keep yourself accountable to what you put in your body. Find one just like this at target in the $1 area. Also $1 is the pocket calendar.  I use this to track my exercise and good eating for the day.  All you have to do is set an intention and follow through. This helps me keep going. I can see what I've done at the end of the month and it feels good. Honestly sometimes I workout just so I can write it down. Hey, whatever works!

1 comment:

kristine said...

i bought the food and calorie journal yesterday but i think i eat way more during the day than will fit on those lines! but i'm going to try it out! my target didn't have the calendars. i'd like to check another location though... thanks for the tip!