Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Timeline

I'm completely imperfect. Yes, I'm a trainer but I'm also addicted to sugar, homemade veggie pizza, any type of carb, and I overeat often. It's something that I'll spend the rest of my life battling (a battle that I'm willing to fight). My food intake is and will always be a "work in progress. Of course sometimes there will be days (or weeks) where I'm not getting any better but in the long haul (i.e. my life), I will be better. This is what I know.

I envision for each year that goes by I will become a little bit stronger, a little bit more flexible, a little bit faster at running, a little bit better at making the right food choices and a little bit better of a person all-around. I don't feel rushed or pressured to get these tasks done in any short stint of time. I'm using my whole life as a timeline to gradually becoming a "better version of Mandy" than I am right now.

No comments: