Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finish Strong

It's often a phrase I say during sessions with clients in especially tough situations. It's when the weight gets heavy and the brain wants to quit because it's too tough on the body. Or sometimes I say it to myself during a long run or when I'm holding an intense yoga pose. This phrase has recently entered my mind when encountering sweets. As you can see on the sidebar, I've taken a detour on my sweet-a-week goal. The main reason I post my sweets on the side and publish my food journal is for accountability. My client and sweet-a-week friend, Johnna, noticed I was getting off track and sent a very kind email asking if there's anything she can do to help. She already did it! Just by noticing I wasn't following through. So that's exactly what I'm going to do...begin following through again. Hopefully, finishing the 2009 sweet-a-week goal strong.

No comments: