Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Escape

My "feel good" days are the ones where I can cross things off my list. Typical type-A personality feels like crap when nothing gets done. However I find that I HAVE to take days like these in order to maintain sanity. Yesterday was one of those days. Today all I talked about was my Twilight addiction and how I read 600 pages between the hours of 9pm Monday night and 11pm Tuesday night. It's probably a record for me.

I guess the point of sharing this information is to make sure we feel okay about letting loose and leaving reality for a bit. Give ourselves vacations from reality is all good. Everyone needs breaks...no matter what. After all, we Americans work way too much, and for what....more things, more money, and more stress? Doesn't make too much sense to live a life like that.

No comments: