Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dr. D

Dr. Ben Dohrmann is another great doctor I'd highly recommend.

He just opened up his new office off North Oak Traffic way last week. I love his concept of family wellness as it meshes with my viewpoints nicely. Not only that, he's about the nicest person you'll ever meet and a great listener. Something we ladies really appreciate in a good doc. With all my neck issues I've seen many doctors over the years and Ben is by far one of the best in his field. He's incredibly knowledgeable but what I like most is his ability to find a solution to the problem. He's not a "one size fits all" kind of doctor. When I saw him last summer for my hip, he had several treatment options. The reason this was so profound is he was my "second opinion." Where my first doctor just told me to stop running, Dr. D gave me an actual treatment plan that worked!

Dr. D is seeing patients now as the new office is open right next to Snap Fitness off North Oak Traffic way (across from the Gashland Clinic). If you have anything you think he might be able to help with such as aches and pains you've just been living with that might possibly be interfering with life, you might think about setting up an appointment. Dr. D will sit down and give you a free evaluation. He'll let you know honestly if he can help or if he needs to refer you on. It's worth a visit if anything is going on...spring is well on it's way and getting out there and living is what it's all about!

Learn more about Dr. D or set up an appointment by visiting his website.
http://www.kcfamilywellness.com/

No comments: