Monday, March 22, 2010

Motivation Monday: What it's all about

Jodi is an amazing gal.  I've had the opportunity to work with her for several years now.  She never ceases to amaze me with her enthusiasm for not only living life but being a wonderful wife and mom to her six children.  I wanted to use Jodi as an example this week because her email to me last week is what it's all about, living life and participating in fun things with people we love.  Jodi could have easily sat on the sidelines but instead she gave her kids the gift of playing with them.  I bet it's something they will cherish and remember about their mom for many years; how she loved them enough to take care of herself.


Hi Mandy....
Just wanted to share with you that my kids and I went rock climbing today, and I was planning on only the boys going, but they wanted me to do it with them, so I did. Amazingly enough, I was able to reach the top twice and ring the bell! It was such a major accomplishment!

I think it took every ounce of strength and determination I had. Iknow I would have given up if it weren't for my kids watching me, and cheering me on. They were so proud to have a mom who made it up there! Thanks for helping me get strong so I can have these awesome moments with my kids!!

1 comment:

kristine said...

that's awesome! great job!