Saturday, February 9, 2008

Stressed spelled backward is Desserts


I saw that headline on Discovery Health and thought it was perfect. Dr. Oz puts a great perspective on stress in this video. He's one of the best teachers I know-he explains the most complex concepts into something we all can understand. Check out what he has to say about stress-I bet it's something you haven't heard.

Pampering yourself is a great way to de-stress. I am a huge advocate of working hard but anyone who knows me well also understands I am an even bigger player. Vacationing, running, water skiing, getting a massage, pedicure, facial, and shopping are just some of my favorite ways to treat myself(I know, I'm a typical female). The challenge is on-figure out it is that de-stresses you and then you have to do it!

No comments: