Thursday, August 4, 2011

September Schedule

I bet it almost kills me but I've decided to try out an early morning schedule (with 1 night class option) in September.  While I'm a night owl and I think this new schedule will be difficult, I'm open to change.  This should be a good change for 4 reasons: 1.) I'll get to spend more time with my little family in the evenings. 2.) The women that sign up for the class should be able to make it to every class as there isn't much else going on at the wee hours of the morning. 3.) Beginnings.  Each month is a new beginning.  A new start but a continuance from the previous.  They all add up but it's completing small parts to a bigger whole. 4.) Budgeting. I think going to a monthly schedule will make budgeting for training a whole lot easier and manageable when it's a monthly investment that is predictable.

"Everyone must choose one of two pains: The pain of discipline or the pain of regret." ~Jim Rohn


That being said, don't regret inactivity this fall. Email me if you're interested in joining in the inspiration and motivation that comes with training4women classes. They can be life changing if you're open to it!

All classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Dates: September 6-27
Number of Classes: 7
Location: FIT gym (new women's only gym located at 152 and 291)
Investment: $105
Session Options:
5am-Class FULL
6am-Class FULL
6pm-3 spots

I'm in the business of helping so if I can't help you personally because a class is full, the time doesn't work or whatever, email me. I'd love to refer you to a class or someone that can help. There's always a way...if you're willing!

No comments: